viernes, 8 de febrero de 2013

Francois - St (82) (G&G)

Unique Style, amazing Vocals and totally underrated thing, this one probably is one of the best Modern Soul AOR & Funks thing ever. I know 2 songs perfectly, and i know others 2 great and amazing ones too, check "Something In You" smooth Modern soul with touch of westcoast, simply perfect. Another superb song is "Of Love" one like Latin Funk similar as "Aztec Two-Step" simply incredible. Finally the best songs inside, "I Remember You Girl" and "Hangin in". Pd. Come on Nordine!! i'm waiting for the trade, please would be an honor to listen complete!!.




5 comentarios:

  1. Hello and thank you for your blog which is tres well.
    I n arrive not has to find wilson gary's album because j like very much songs

    We' ve Come A Long Way I could of my quotation give you a nice song if wishes it to you.
    I thank you a lot

    Thierry (I am francais)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. my adress is
    funty@gmx.fr

    thank you verry musch

    ResponderEliminar
  3. where do the hell do you find these gemms!!!?????

    visit me soundsofthe70s.blogspot, on soundcloud too

    I love your blog mate, we should share some gemms!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello,

    would you be so kind and send me the whole EP - I guess there are only music snippets on divshare that you posted, aren't they - ?

    It's simply marvelous music that i would love to play.

    Thanks a lot,

    Vitezslove
    layoozlumegg@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar