lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

Bix Phillip - Bix! (82) (GlorySound) (WANTEDDD!!!)

This sound, damn it's amazing, sweet Modern Soul CCM with several Funk touch and lovelys rhythm, one of the best and more scarce lps of all, still is in my wanted list, but the good thing that finally i've got the sample songs, listen for me the best song inside "Love's Not Just A Feeling". Well there is another great songs aswell "He'll Never Let You Go",  "  All I Need Is You", "Gotta Be A New Thing" and "I Was, I Will, I Am". Lovely sound this one...






3 comentarios:

  1. What great music, who may have this album? .. Is very good

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Contact me, I have trades for you ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi,i have it. please pm at polidrugo87@gmail.com,if you are interesting to have it in mp3 format

    ResponderEliminar