jueves, 13 de febrero de 2014

Bix Phillip - Bix (82) (GlorySound)

Here is the top of the Modern Soul Gospel CCM amazing, yes this is it, well you know that this lp is one of the best in sophisticaded sound, like all the other lps this one belong to this page, but this particular one took us a lot of years to find, we chose the best sounds: "Love Not Just A Feeling" who represent totally our favorite music style, another KILLER AOR MELLOW!!! called "The Potter Never Rests" lovely but lovely, you can put in Modern Soul Gospel category if you want surpricing Straightforward and dedicated songs...
Another incredible intro and sound is "Lord Loves His Children" Amazing  performance, another exclusive song is the first one called "He'll Never Let You Go" and last but not least is "All I Need Is You".

5 comentarios:

  1. The top one music genre, has to be the best blog network ... thanks for your great work my friend ..
    Angel Cabreta...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Have you heard Michael Vena? I found out about him and Bix at the same time. Here's some audio and photos of the album caller Stone Ground Will Crumble...
    https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/c1e6349c46a769cdde36a696dff95ea820150220185831/23a06a

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Amazing!!! i need this please, any chance that we can make some exchange for it? what do you need for this??
      Big thanks for this amazing information, totally same style and quality as Bix.
      If you know more music like this please let me know, thanks!!

      Eliminar
  3. Are you looking for vinyl or files? I bought this locally last week to record to digital and now looking to sell it. It's not the type of music I usually collect.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. digital please, tell me if you need some digital records in my page, tell me what u need...
    please send me an mail estebanwcaor@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar