miércoles, 12 de febrero de 2014

Danny Cocco - Enough Of Love (79) (Tango)

Ultra rare private Excellent Modern Soul AOR Funk, contains all the best sounds here amazing instruments, this guy out of NY show us more than "Goodbye Girl" up by the idiot Chrissfunk... 
We include one private Smooth Soul similar to Lovely Day by Withers, the name song is "I Will Look At You", another killer killer Funk Breaks called "City People" and finally "Theme From 28th Street"...
 I compare the quality of this lp far away from many others, in my personal opinion i like this one to hear with Francois, we hope you like this one.

2 comentarios:

  1. this is the best album aor of the all the times thanks for all fantastic discoveries and good continuation for all the way my best wishes for you god bless bro

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is one of the best albums of modern aor soul I've heard in years! .. A total success of my great friend Theexclusivecollector .. God also keep you friend .. thank you very much!!!
    Angel Cabrera..

    ResponderEliminar